Experience Amiens with a city game
- With a detective game where the police needs your help to solve a mysterious murder. Walk through the city like Sherlock Holmes and collect evidence to handcuff the suspect. If children aged 8 to 14 participate, play the kids version of Sherlock.
- Are you a Mastermind in cracking codes and Escape Rooms? Then try to defeat Dr. Crypto and free his hostages within 2 hours. They are virtually locked up in different locations in the city and need your help. Dr. Crypto's Escape game and the junior version for 12-17 year olds will give you an afternoon of play and fun.
- Ever dreamed of committing a diamond robbery or cracking a bank vault? Then this is your chance in the Shoot Out crime game or the most exciting chase in Hunted. Escape your opponents and the police and crown yourself the crime king of the city!
- Are you looking for big fun for the bachelor party of your best friend? Then choose for the interactive game The Hangover or The Wedding Planner. Add your own questions and photo assignments to this game in advance.
Ready for your adventure in 3 steps:
- Buy your game code online
- Install the app on your smartphone(s)and go through the game instructions.
- Gather in the city centre and start the city game.
- The Notre Dame Cathedral. It is the largest cathedral in France with a length of 145 meters and a height of 42 meters!
- The Hortillonnages of Amiens: Three hundred hectares of islands.
- The city was founded by the Gauls under the name of Samarobriva, which means "bridge over the Somme".
- The writer Jules Verne spent much of his life in Amiens.